Greetings Mortals! This is a randon collection of articles relating to all thing gaming. All areas will be covered from console games and PC games to Table top wargames like WHFB & WH40K.

You can help support this blog by just visiting our advertisers websites so please do.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Forward Planning V

Firstly let me wish all my Readers & Followers a Happy New Year

Due to a mistake on my part I didn't finish my challange. I accidentily left my models and paints down in my Father-in-laws house between Xmas day and New Years so obviously I didn't get any painting done for that week. The final result is as follows:

Noise Marines: Complete
1K Sons: Complete
Raptors: Complete
Plague Bearers: 1 Complete 4 Sprayed (Unchanged).

I will hopefully have photos of all 3 completed units up over the next few days. The Challange for this month is to Finish the Plague Bearers, Repaint 1 x Rhino & 1 x Land Raider in Iron Warrior Colors as per the Predator done previously.

Till next time

KD

No comments:

Post a Comment