Greetings Mortals! This is a randon collection of articles relating to all thing gaming. All areas will be covered from console games and PC games to Table top wargames like WHFB & WH40K.

You can help support this blog by just visiting our advertisers websites so please do.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Forward Planning IV

Time for the latest update on my painting mission:

I finished the assembly of the 2 Converted Raptors (stuck on back packs). I then based and sprayed them and got them to about 25% complete.

The 1k sons: I almost finished the 3 remaining troopers(they just have to be based) which leaves only the Asp sorcerer to be painted.

Plague Bearers: Unchanged since last time.

Since this time next week it will be nearly Xmas I won't be updating till the new year when I will hopefully have pictures of all 4 completed units.

So in case I don't talk to you between now and then let me take this oppertunity to wish all my readers/ followers a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Till next time

KD

No comments:

Post a Comment