Greetings Mortals! This is a randon collection of articles relating to all thing gaming. All areas will be covered from console games and PC games to Table top wargames like WHFB & WH40K.

You can help support this blog by just visiting our advertisers websites so please do.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

January Painting Update

So here is the first update on my January Painting Challange. The Challange was to get the 4 remaining Plague Bearers finished and to Re-paint a Land Raider and a Rhino in Iron Warrior Colors.

So the status so far is as follows. I finally figured out the colors I used for the original Plague Bearer. I think its GW Graveyard Earth, Followed by GW Blue Top Flesh Wash, Allow to dry, Drybrush P3 Beast Hide, Light Drybrush GW Kommando Kahki. I have also sprayed the Rhino & Land Raider both AP Black first then AP Plate Metal. The Rhino is now Approx 80% done with just a few more details left to do along with the Decals.

I know I promised pictures of the 1k sons, noise marines and raptors but I cant find the cable for my camera at the moment so they will have to wait for that to be found.

BTW Since I am almost running out of AP Black Spray I decided to spray the models for next months challange. Exactly what they are you will have to wait and find out. :)

Till Next Time

KD

No comments:

Post a Comment