Greetings Mortals! This is a randon collection of articles relating to all thing gaming. All areas will be covered from console games and PC games to Table top wargames like WHFB & WH40K.

You can help support this blog by just visiting our advertisers websites so please do.

Friday, December 10, 2010

Forward Planning III

A little earlier than planned but I made a discovery that demands an update. At the moment I now have 5 of the 1k sons done just leaving 3 normal troopers and the aspiring sorcerer to go. But while looking for the asp sorcerer I discovered that I also have 2 converted raptors (CSM's with SM Jump-packs)still unpainted as well so I am going to add them to the list for completion. So my revised list now stands as follows:

4 1k sons incl asp sorcerer
4 Plague Bearers
2 Raptors

All to be done before the end of the year (21 Days).

Till next time

KD

No comments:

Post a Comment