Greetings Mortals! This is a randon collection of articles relating to all thing gaming. All areas will be covered from console games and PC games to Table top wargames like WHFB & WH40K.

You can help support this blog by just visiting our advertisers websites so please do.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Forward Planning II

Well here is the first update on the list of models I wanted to finish and to be honest I am quite pleased with my progress so far.

The noise marines are all finished but I think I over estimated how far along the unfinished models actually were they were closer to 70% complete as I still had to finish their weapons, a few minor touch ups and details and base them. But that is beside the point as they are 100% done.

I finished the 2nd thousand son, got a third to 85% and got all but 1 up to about 60%.

So hopefully this week I will get the most of the 1k sons finished leaving only the balance and the plague bearers to do.

Now for my next trick I will remember the paints I used for the PB color-scheme. :)

Till next time

KD

No comments:

Post a Comment