Greetings Mortals! This is a randon collection of articles relating to all thing gaming. All areas will be covered from console games and PC games to Table top wargames like WHFB & WH40K.

You can help support this blog by just visiting our advertisers websites so please do.

Friday, July 30, 2010

Next Month

I know this month was a bit quiet on the blogging front but I hope to turn that around next month. There seems to have been a slight F*** up some where as the second set of step by step photos for the predator and all the step by step photos for the razorgor seem to have disappeared into the under-verse. So unfortunately you will have to be satisfied with photos of the finished products while I give you a written step by step guide of how I painted them. I will also have part 2 of the three way chaos battle for you. My first scenery post will be forthcoming as I lead you through how to make a beastman Herdstone for your table top. I also hope to have an interview with Irish 40k ETC Captain Paul Quigley. Finally with all thing being equal I hope to have some more photos of the latest painted additions to my WHFB Beastman army and hopefully their first battle report under the new 8th edition WHFB Rules.

Till the next time

KD

No comments:

Post a Comment