Greetings Mortals! This is a randon collection of articles relating to all thing gaming. All areas will be covered from console games and PC games to Table top wargames like WHFB & WH40K.

You can help support this blog by just visiting our advertisers websites so please do.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

This Month

Sorry its been so long since I've put up an article its just that I've been really busy IRL. Between the visit of my nephew and a job interview and the preperation of the house/garden for the visit of one of my wifes friends from Sweden. It has been a mad week. This month you will get part 2 of the chaos predator article, a similar article for WHFB, a look at my new Bloodbowl team, an interview with Black Library Author Graham McNeill and much much more.

See you soon.

KD

No comments:

Post a Comment