Greetings Mortals! This is a randon collection of articles relating to all thing gaming. All areas will be covered from console games and PC games to Table top wargames like WHFB & WH40K.

You can help support this blog by just visiting our advertisers websites so please do.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February Painting Challange

Well with a new month comes a new challange. This month since I have recently purchased 10 Resin Melta guns from the site: http://bitspudlo.com/en (9 for the guard and 1 for the Chaos Biker). I am going to finish off my nurgle biker. But the bulk of the challange this month will be coming from my Beastman WHFB Army. I am going to try and get all 30 ungors finished off; the 10 that just need basing, the 10 that have to be painted aswell which includes the Cmd Unit and the 10 skirmishers that just need basing. Also I will try to get the 4 tusgors done.

Till next time

KD

No comments:

Post a Comment