Greetings Mortals! This is a randon collection of articles relating to all thing gaming. All areas will be covered from console games and PC games to Table top wargames like WHFB & WH40K.

You can help support this blog by just visiting our advertisers websites so please do.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Forward Planning

Between my current financial situation, the weather and the fact that my daughter seems to have given up on gaming. It has been a very quiet time on the gaming front. I got a new DVD-ROM Drive for my birthday which has allowed me to rediscover the joys of some older games (Baldur's Gate II & Rise of Nations) But I have been rather lax when it comes to my modeling. So I have decided that December is going to be painting Month. I have only a few Models left unpainted in my 40k chaos army so I plan on getting as many of those done before xmas as possible. The current list stands as follows:

8 Noise marines (4 complete, 4 85% complete)
9 Thousand Sons (1 complete, 1 85% complete, 7 50% complete)
5 Plague Bearers (1 complete, 4 sprayed)

The problem is that I have recently read Chapters Due (A Really Excellent Book) and it has bitten me with the Iron Warrior Bug again so I am seriously considering repainting my Chaos Land-Raider and 1 of my rhinos in Iron Warrior Colors (As per the predator in a previous article) The decision is do I paint them before, after or during the other models?

I am thinking "after" as its too cold to spray models.

So hopefully I will have a few photos up soon of my completed units for your viewing pleasure.

Till next time

KD

No comments:

Post a Comment