Greetings Mortals! This is a randon collection of articles relating to all thing gaming. All areas will be covered from console games and PC games to Table top wargames like WHFB & WH40K.

You can help support this blog by just visiting our advertisers websites so please do.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Painting Service

Ladies and gentlemen I am pleased to announce the that I am now restarting my painting service. I am under no illusions to my painting skill it is gaming+ standard at best but my prices are reasonable. Unassembled plastic models will be assembled, cleaned, sprayed and painted at the models cost. While metal models will be done at cost +10%. (this is due to the extra effort required) Models that are assembled and sprayed already will be painted at 75% cost. I also offer an assembly & cleaning service at 20% cost of model for plastic and 25% for metal.

If you are intrested in any of the above services you can contact me through this blog or through my email colinmurray56AThotmailDOTcom.

Till next time

KD

PS: Please note all prices will be rounded to the nearest euro for ease of payment.

No comments:

Post a Comment