Greetings Mortals! This is a randon collection of articles relating to all thing gaming. All areas will be covered from console games and PC games to Table top wargames like WHFB & WH40K.

You can help support this blog by just visiting our advertisers websites so please do.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Collection Pt II - Chaos Blood Bowl

This is the second in the series of the army/team articles. In this one I will go through my Chaos Bloodbowl team. from here you may sense a pattern with my collection. Especially when I talk about my Chaos BFG Fleet, my Warriors of Chaos & beastmen armies for warhammer Fantasy and my Chaos Marine 40k collection not to mention the Chaos Daemons I can use for both systems.

Photobucket
My Chaos Warriors


Photobucket
My Minotaur

But I digress most chaos bloodbowl teams are about crippling the opposition so they cant stop you from scoring. But when the first 2 skills I rolled were +1AG for a chaos warrior and +1 movement for a beastman a new tactic emerged. I gave the +AG chaos warrior Strong Arm and gave the +movement Beastmen Extra Arms making them the almost perfect passing/ catching combo. When another beastmen rolled +AG & dodge it gave me the second receiver I needed. The rest of the team follows the typical chaos pattern with various combos of Block, claws, guard, tackle and Mighty Blow.

Photobucket
My Beastmen

Since they started I have lost 1 beastman and 1 chaos warrior to death while I retired another warrior after he lost a point of Armour. These Have all been replaced and I have also added an additional beastman and a minotaur now bringing the team value to just over 2m credits.

Photobucket
The Cheerleader

Photobucket
Team Shot

Till Next Time

KD

No comments:

Post a Comment