Greetings Mortals! This is a randon collection of articles relating to all thing gaming. All areas will be covered from console games and PC games to Table top wargames like WHFB & WH40K.

You can help support this blog by just visiting our advertisers websites so please do.

Friday, June 4, 2010

A starter for 10

So I find myself entering the world of blogging and I'm like most first time Writers/ Bloggers I find myself asking the eternal question: WHAT DO I SAY FIRST? So I answer: Tell the people what to expect.

Firstly I will tell you the different categories the various posts will fall into. They will be :

40k: Articles relating to the Tabletop Wargame Warhammer 40000.
WHFB: Articles relating to the Tabletop Wargame Warhammer Fantasy Battle.
BB: Bloodbowl related articles.
WM: Articles Relating to the Tabletop Wargame Warmachine.
PCG: Articles about PC games.
ConG: Articles about Console Games (including Handheld).
RPG: Role Play Game related Articles.
CCG: Articles relating to collectible card games such as Magic The Gathering.
Retro: Ahh the memories! These articles will bring a tear to a glass eye.
GEN: Non Gaming related articles such as RW (Real World) news or personal rants.

The Articles will include Reviews, previews, Battle reports, tips & Cheats, retro Reviews, Strategy guides & interviews. there will also be plenty of pictures & Videos for your viewing pleasure.

Hope you enjoy them all

KD

No comments:

Post a Comment