Greetings Mortals! This is a randon collection of articles relating to all thing gaming. All areas will be covered from console games and PC games to Table top wargames like WHFB & WH40K.

You can help support this blog by just visiting our advertisers websites so please do.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

March update I

I know I have been quite lazy with my updates this month and for that I apologise. But I do have a very good reason just not one I want to go into. Anyway here are the photos of the stuff I have done so far:

Photobucket
Repaired & touched up SM Captain

Photobucket
First 4 Khorne Chaos Warriors

Photobucket
Fabius Bile

Photobucket
First 3 Flayed ones

After putting these up I noticed that I forgot to sand the base of one of the flayed ones and didn't paint the sand on the Standard Bearer. So due to the date and the fact that I am no longer an unemployed Bum (Yipeeee) over the remaining few days I hope to get those 2 models based, finish off the flayed one squad and paint the tomb spyder.

Till Next Time

KD

No comments:

Post a Comment